I look forward to the Boxing Day sales as much as I look forward to Christmas Day! I'm only really bothered about beauty sales though as you don't have to worry about trying things on etc and it's not as much of a jumble sale kind of affair!
I started my shopping on Boxing Day and I was a little disappointed with the sales but then I headed back out the day after, once John Lewis had opened, and managed to come home with lots more stuff so I'm a happy lady now.
I'll show you what I got, from where and how much I paid. Most likely, these things will no longer be available online, however it's still worth checking in-store as they may have stock left! I'll also have a browse online and put any relevant links below.
- Clinique Days of the Week Lipstick Set - Was £35, Now £23.33
- Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby Set - Was £25, Now £16.67
- REN Luxury Moroccan Rose Collection - Was £49, Now £24.50 (Found for £32.83 on Look Fantastic)
- Eve Lom The Perfectors - Was £90, Now £45 (Found for £45 on Eve Lom)
- Tocca Rosemary Pine Candle - Was £38, Now £19
- Lipstick Queen Lip Parade Set - Was £45, Now £22.50
- Prada Candy Gift Set - Was £59.99, Now £40.54
- L'Occitane Delicious Almond Set - Was £45, Now £31.50 (Found for £36 on Feel Unique)
- Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath Jewels Set - Was £58, Now £40.60 (You can get it for £29 directly from Aromatherapy Associates! The discount is applied at the checkout)
- Bumble and Bumble The Surf Set - Was £22, Now £11
- Clarins Perfect Lips Set - Was £19.50, Now £13
- YSL Babydoll Mascara Set - Was £25, Now £16.66
Hope you've enjoyed seeing what I picked up in the sales. Let me know what bargains you managed to find!